Amalgam/mercury fillings release toxic vapor into your body that can lead to mercury poisoning. If not removed immediately, mercury vapor will make its way into your body’s vital organs. Proactive removal of these fillings is the best choice for a patient’s overall well-being.
Prolonged exposure to mercury vapor from amalgam fillings can lead to:
- Memory Loss
- Concentration Problems
- Numbness in hands, feet, and face
- Muscle Weakness
- Speech Impairment
- Many Other Symptoms
These fillings are removed using state of the art scavenging systems. Amalgam is replaced with composite fillings that are non-toxic and electrically neutral. Many patients prefer the white composite look, which is more cosmetically pleasing than the silver/black looking appearance of amalgam fillings.
Proper Removal of Heavy Metal Fillings Produces Health Improvement
Published studies in 118 subjects showed that proper removal of mercury amalgam fillings eliminated or reduced 80% of the classic symptoms of mercury poisoning. Journal of Orthomolecular Medicine.